Spring Registration is Now Open!
- Open to all interested players born between 2002 and 2016
- Spring season runs from April through June
- Training day/time are selected by the parent during registration
- Teams are formed on a random, first-come, first-serve basis
- Coed or Girls only teams are available
- Games are played on Saturday
- Open Soccer available on Friday evenings for all registered players
- Central Based Professional Coaching provided utilizing a developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Volunteer Coach opportunities available with Professional Coach support
- New this year, the DinoMites Program! An age-appropriate family soccer experience for 2-4 year olds utilizing a story-based learning approach, built around the introduction and development of the core motor skills required to play soccer.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to Pav or Edna at Rec@SayrevilleSoccerClub.com